Saturday, June 8, 2013

In the Works

This week, I published a short story via Smashwords, "What is Lost" and for this month only, it is pick your price, next month it will be $1.99. Although the book can be free, I encourage you to support the author in whatever way, if you see fit.

Check it out at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/323821

This month, I am in the process of editing an extended short story, "Like a Bird with Broken Wings", that follows a young ballerina from the height of her career to her fall from grace. Like many of us, Rosalind has taken advice from her elder, in this case, her great grandmother, and has taken it the wrong way, ala Tim Taylor.

I am also continuing to work on the first short novel in a fantasy, young adult series I am working on, entitled "Gatekeeper".  If all goes well, I shall be posting a sample excerpt from my working first draft in the enxt week or so.

As for now, good day and  happy writings!

No comments:

Post a Comment